12 vegan graham crackers ( I used Annie’s Organic Honey Grahams)
9 medjool dates, pitted( I used one cup Wild & Raw Organic Sun-Dried Mulberries)
5 tablespoons triple-filtered coconut oil
1 lime, zested( I zested all of the limes I used for the juice! used to garnish and add extra for those who wanted)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
**For a superfood boost I added 1 tbsp of gelatinized maca to the crust!!
1 cup raw cashews, soaked in 3 cups water overnight
3 medium avocados, about 14 ounces( I used 6 mini ones)
3/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon triple-filtered coconut oil
1 tablespoon lime zest
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cans cold coconut cream whipped with powder Monk Fruit
2 tablespoons Organic Hemp Hearts/ seeds
1 lime, zested ( I had extra for yummy fun)
- Place graham crackers into a food processor ( or vitamix) pulse until fine. Take the mulberries and a splash of coconut cream into the vitamix , blend until smooth. add oil, zest and salt. Blend and combine crust ingredients until mixed completely.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.( a pie pan will work also) Freeze the crust while you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Blend with 1/4 cup lime juice until smooth. Then blend in the rest of the filling ingredients until completely mixed and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the frozen crust and smooth out the top with an offset spatula. Freeze the pie for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the pie is frozen, top with the whipped topping, lime zest, and hemp seeds.
- Allow the pie to thaw at room temperature for 20 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy this tart and creamy treat morning, noon, or night!